FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2018 • 6PM-10PM
Where: Eventplex at the Frederick Fairgrounds. Rain or Shine!
- Ages 21+: $5
- Ages 21+ with beer stein: $12 (presale only)
FOOD & BEER – $5 Friday!
Select eats and drinks are only $5 on Friday. Kick off your weekend with us!
FOOD – $5 Meals
- Brat (Meat or Veggie) with your choice of side (potato salad, sauerkraut, or red cabbage)
- Jaegerschnitzel (Beef) with your choice of side (potato salad, sauerkraut, or red cabbage)
- Two Jumbo Pretzels
- Strudel (multiple fruit fillings)
FEATURED BEERS – Flying Dog at the Express Tent
- Flying Dog Snake Dog IPA
- Flying Dog Numero Uno
- Flying Dog The Fear Imperial Pumpkin Ale
- Flying Dog Strawberry Rhubarb Gose
- Flying Dog Bloodline Blood Orange Ale
- Flying Dog Summer Rental Grapefruit Radler
- Flying Dog Brewhouse Rarity
- Flying Dog Dogtoberfest
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
6:30PM – Opening Ceremony and Keg Tapping – Prost!
6:45PM – 7:30PM – The Inaugural Oktoberfest Games
7:30PM – 10:00PM – The Reagan Years
2018 INAUGURAL OKTOBERFEST GAMES
New to Frederick’s Oktoberfest, this is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Teams of five will compete in Oktoberfest spirited competitions to be crowned the 2018 Oktoberfest Games champions!
Here are the rules:
- Teams must have exactly five members
- Team registration – $150/team. Registration gets you entrance on Friday night, a stein, and a free stein fill
- Games begin at 6:45PM, immediately following the ceremonial keg tapping event.
- Some games are individual games, and some the whole team will participate.
- The winning team receives a trophy, entrance to Saturday’s festivities for each team member, and the opportunity to select a Frederick non-profit (501(c)3) organization to be the recipient of a $2000 unrestricted grant.