FRIDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2019 • 6PM-10PM (21+ Only) | $5 FRIDAY!
Where: Frederick Fairgrounds. Rain or Shine! Please enter via Gate 1.
- Ages 21+: $5
- Ages 21+ with beer stein: $15 (presale only)
- BUY TICKETS
FOOD | $5 Meals
Select eats are only $5 on Friday.
- Brat (Meat or Vegetarian) with your choice of side (potato salad, sauerkraut, spaetzle, or red cabbage)
- Schnitzel (Beef) with your choice of side (potato salad, sauerkraut, spaetzle or red cabbage)
- Two Jumbo Pretzels
- Strudel (multiple fruit fillings)
FEATURED BEERS | Meet our Presenting Sponsor, Flying Dog
Grab your Flying Dog Beers at our Express Tent all Friday evening.
- Flying Dog Dogtoberfest
- Flying Dog Numero Uno
- Flying Dog Fear Imperial Pumpkin
- Flying Dog Bloodline
- Flying Dog Snake Dog
- Flying Dog Summer Rental
- Flying Dog Thunderpeel
- Flying Dog Salty Bitch
Plus, all of your favorite Oktoberfest beers, (minus the fest hall listing!)
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
6:20PM – Opening Ceremony and Keg Tapping – Prost!
6:30PM – 8:00PM – The 3rd Annual Oktoberfest Games
8:00PM – 10:00PM – Band TBD
2020 OKTOBERFEST GAMES
Entering its third year at Frederick’s Oktoberfest, this is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Teams of five will compete in Oktoberfest spirited competitions to be crowned the 2020 Oktoberfest Games champions! Team Registration is limited to 16 teams.
Here are the rules:
- Teams must have exactly five members
- Team registration – $200/team. Registration gets you entrance on Friday night, a stein, and a free stein fill
- Games begin at 6:30PM, immediately following the ceremonial keg tapping event.
- Some games are individual games, and some the whole team will participate.
- The winning team receives a trophy, entrance to Saturday’s festivities for each team member, and the opportunity to select a Frederick non-profit (501(c)3) organization to be the recipient of a $2000 unrestricted grant.
Stay tuned for 2020 team registration in April!